33422 3rd Street, Union City
Affordably priced single-family house in Union City!
Remodeled throughout and move-in ready condition!
Listed at $499,000
- 1,026 square feet, three spacious bedrooms with dual-door closets, master bedroom has mirrored closet doors
- Two bathrooms have been remodeled with oak cabinets and tile floors
- Built in 1936; lot size is 5,000 square feet
- New composition roof in 2015
- Remodeled for new owner: plush carpet in bedrooms & living areas with new baseboards and fresh paint throughout — move-in ready condition!
- Open, bright kitchen has been remodeled and features gas range, light oak cabinets, ceramic tile floor, and adjacent dining area
- Comfortable living room with large windows
- Enclosed front yard with white picket fence
- Backyard is ready for new buyer’s ideas — can install new lawn, vegetable garden, paving-stone patio, or whatever buyer envisions — so many possibilities!
- Garin/Dry Creek Regional Park is 3 miles away and has hiking trails that lead to vistas which offer breath-taking views of the entire San Francisco Bay
- 5 miles to Cal State University—East Bay
- Finished garage: 420 square feet & can be used as bonus room or can be used as garage; long paved driveway for 3 cars